Learn about our environmental management policy and collaborate with us
Marina Palma Cuarentena takes maximum care of the environment with the implementation of a rigorous environmental policy whose measures always seek the involvement and participation of its clients, staff and collaborators.
- Marina Palma Cuarentena has selective refuse points and recycling containers (paper, glass, organic, packaging, etc.). If you cannot find them, please ask our staff.
- There is also a collection point for contaminating products, waste oil, dirty waters, etc.
- There are recycling bags available that we hand out freely to separate glass, paper and organic waste.
- The marina equipment and facilities are designed to optimise the consumption of resources such as water and electricity.
- We are registered in the Carbon Footprint Registry which helps us control and reduce our gas and carbon dioxide emissions.
- Each year, we organise fun day events, encouraging good environmental practices that raise awareness and motivate our users to care for the environment.
- In support of these days, the marina carries out yearly campaigns with posters and mailings to its client database.
- Marina Palma Cuarentena has regular training and awareness-raising days for its workers.
- We carry out emergency drills to be prepared in the event of any emergency.
- The team cleans the water surface of the port every year as a preventative measure to avoid contaminated waters.
- We conduct four environmental inspections a year to prevent and reduce the impact of other external factors on the environment.